Proper care contributes to maintaining the looks, durability and high quality of your boots. Here, you will find instructions for different types of outer materials.
Dirt and moisture have little impact on properly maintained boots, but there are different approaches depending on the type of material. Here is our best advice for properly taking care of your boots.
Choose your material:
- Care Instructions: Full grain leather
- Care Instructions: Nubuck leather
- Care Instructions: Textile / synthetic materials
- Care Instructions: Alfa Air™
- Care Instructions: Wool
- Care Instructions: M/77 Perform
Not sure which material to choose? You will find upper materials listed in our product specific information. If you cannot find your boot model, we recommend contacting a specialist dealer or another knowledge center to guide you.
Care Instructions: Alfa Air™