1. General information
As part of the promotion of our business and to contributing to our customers and followers' health and well-being, we organise campaigns involving performance of various sports and physical activities (the "Campaign"). The objectives, activities and achievements of the various Campaigns are further described on the entry page for each Campaign. You can participate by registering as participant to the Campaign in which you want to attend. When you fulfil the campaign criteria, we will reward you with rewards, prizes etc. in accordance with the rules for the Campaign in question.
In order for us to facilitate your Participation, your workout data is logged, gathered and processed through your smart-watch or such.
The Campaign and Participation services are delivered by ALFA Sko AS with its business address registered at Jarenstranda 12, 2750 Gran, Norway (the "Organiser", "we", "us" or "our").
When you Participate in the Campaign, you agree to be bound by these Terms and to enter into a binding agreement with the Organiser. Your continued Participation constitutes a binding acceptance of these Terms, including changes or modifications made by the Organiser as set out in Section 13. We strongly encourage you to carefully read and make sure you understand the applicable Terms. If you no longer accept the Terms, you must immediately stop Participating.
By Participating, you grant us the right to use your account information for purposes related to running the Campaign and offering the Participation services to you, as well as share your account information with the supplier of the service for their use to further develop their service.
We grant you a personal, royalty-free, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable and non-licensable license to access and Participate in the Campaign. This license is only for the purpose of allowing you to Participate and is restricted to use in accordance with the Terms and other applicable polices.
3. No Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Use or Content
You will not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate, or instruct others to use, the Participation in the Campaign or the Campaign as such for any illegal, harmful, or offensive use or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive. Your Participation and the content that you store when Participating will not:
- violate any laws or regulations, rights of others, these Terms or other policies provided by us,
- be harmful to others, or to our reputation, including by offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, content, schemes, or promotions, make-money-fast schemes, ponzi or pyramid schemes, phishing, farming, or other deceptive practices,
- enter, store or send hyperlinks, or enable access to external websites or data feeds, including embedded widgets or other means of access, in or as part of your content, for which you have no authorization or which are illegal,
- be defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy or otherwise objectionable.
You will only use your own, real identity to Participate, and your log-in credentials and security token will be carefully stored and protected from unauthorized access, disclosure, or use.
Non-compliance with the terms set out in this section 5, constitutes a breach of the Terms.
5. No violation of use restrictions
The Campaign and all intellectual property rights therein are owned or licensed by the Organiser. You acknowledge that all copyrights, trademarks, company names, patented and/or patentable rights and all other intellectual property rights that exist in, or are used in connection with, the Campaign are the property of the Organiser alone. This also applies to modifications, improvements or upgrades made in later updates or versions of the Campaign.
You will not:
- resell, transfer, sublicense, loan, lease or publish the Campaign,
- reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise modify, create derivative works based on, merge, tamper with, repair, or attempt to discover the source code of, the Participation, Campaign or the underlying technology,
6. No abusive use
You will not:
- use your Participation in a way intended to avoid or work around any use limitations and restrictions placed on such Participation (such as access and storage restrictions), monitoring, or to avoid incurring fees,
- Participate for the purpose of conducting a performance test, building a competitive product or service or copying its features or user interface; interfere with the proper functioning or security of any of our systems,
- wilfully harm, destroy or tamper with the Participation. E.g. by distributing viruses, vorms, corrupt files or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature.
7. No Security violation
You will not Participate in a way that could result in or facilitate a threat to the security of the Campaign or the underlying technology. You will in particular:
- take reasonable precautions against security attacks, viruses and malicious code on your system, on-site hardware, software or services that you use to Participate;
- not perform any penetration test of or on the Participation services or the underlying technology without obtaining our express prior written consent; and
- not use devices to Participate that do not comply with industry standard security policies (e.g., password protection, virus protection, update and patch level).
The Campaign and the following Participation is provided "as is" and "as available", and without warranties of any kind. We emphasize in particular that we do not guarantee that the Participation will be available continuous, uninterrupted, unchanged, error free, be without interference errors or viruses or other harmful components, or that any content or other information obtained through the use of the Participation will be accurate. We do not accept any responsibility for content that you, other users or third parties create, upload, post, send, receive or store when Participating. We will, to the extent that it is practical, try to provide information about reduced availability.
10. Indemnification and limitation of liability
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including direct or indirect, unintentional, special, consequential or criminal damages, loss of data, use, goodwill or other non-material damages, caused by (i) your Participation or inability to Participate, (iii) the performance or content of other users or third parties on or through the Campaign or Participation or (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your account.
By accepting these Terms and Participating you agree, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to protect, defend and indemnify the Organiser free from and against claims, complaints, damages, losses, fees, costs, liabilities and expenses due to, caused by or related in any way to your Participationor your breach of these Terms or other relevant policies provided by us.
11. Monitoring and Reporting
You acknowledge that we and our subcontractors may monitor your compliance with the Terms through your Participation. We reserve the right to investigate any violation of the Terms. If you become aware of any violation, you will immediately notify us and provide us with assistance, as requested by us, to stop, mitigate or remedy the violation.
We may remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates the Terms or any other agreement we have with you for your Participation. We may report any activity that it suspects violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. If a party that claims that your Participation or your content violates such third party’s rights or any law or regulation, we may share appropriate customer information.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate, suspend or limit any account and the contractual relationship with you if this is required by applicable law or public authorities or if you or your account is responsible for or affiliated in violation of appliance laws and regulations, these Terms or any other relevant policy provided by us.
You may terminate these Terms at any time and for any reason by deleting your account. To delete your account just reach out to us via email.
Our Campaign is constantly evolving. Hence, we may change the Campaign, its content and/or these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion. We may stop (permanently og temporarily) offering you features, functions or services when you Participate. We may also remove or refuse to distribute offered content or limit the distribution or visibility of the content in the Campaign.
The Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Norwegian law.
Disputes arising in connection with or as a result of this Agreement shall be settled by court proceedings, unless the Parties agree otherwise. The Parties agree on Oslo city court as their legal venue.
If any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid due to mandatory statutory law or a final legal judgment, it shall only affect those parts found to be invalid. The remaining parts of the Agreement will still be enforceable.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms or anything related to the Campaign and/or your Participation, please reach out to us at: email@example.com