Alfa Superlight Multisport insole - Ergonomic heat molded insole
Lightweight insole that shapes anatomically to the foot and provides maximum support and comfort. When heated, the sole will mold exactly to your foot.
ALFA Superlight Multisport insole provides good support and stability and transports moisture so you stay dry and avoid odors. The insole is antibacterial, recyclable and a 100% vegan product. Can be washed with a cloth and warm water, or ALFA's organic Clean and Refresh spray.
How to heat-mold the insole:
- Preheat the oven to 90°C (Floot heat mode)
- Place the insoles side-by-side with the graphics facing upwards on a grill rack on the lower level of the oven. Heat for 3 minutes. The insole surfaces will be hot, be careful to avoid any risk of burns.
- Allow the insole to cool for 2 minutes as a precautionary measure.
- Insert the insole in your footwear, replacing the original insoles.
- Put the shoes on your feet. It is important that you remain standing, and exert pressure on the insoles, for at least 2 minutes.
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way